NYTimeseditorial: Transgender Law Makes North Carolina Pioneer in Bigotry https://t.co/Oef8tLJnHt #ncleg #ncpol #HB2
— Eunice Rho (@EuniceACLU) March 25, 2016
Why did North Carolina's anti-LGBT law pass while others failed? https://t.co/V2UhxCgGU6 pic.twitter.com/O4OtnMrnMr
— The Atlantic (@TheAtlantic) March 25, 2016
Shame on North Carolina for passing an absolutely retrograde bill that destroys protections for LGBT Americans https://t.co/UkEDeBRn7K
— NowThis(@nowthisnews) March 24, 2016
North Carolina just re-legalized LGBT discrimination — in and out of the bathroom https://t.co/uIpBGmFnFe pic.twitter.com/du7ARYV5xN
— VICE News (@vicenews) March 24, 2016
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints expressed disappointment following the Boy Scouts of America’s acceptance of gay scout leaders – but not all religious groups share same sentiment.
Click through for more
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.diversityinc.com
The Mormon church has double standards. That church is not righteous. It does not lead. It follows, and it doesn’t even follow the righteous mainstream.
- First Mormons didn’t want Black people in the priesthood.
- Then Mormons fought against the right for LGBTQ people to marry.
- Then Mormons didn’t want LGBTQIA as members.
- Now Mormons are against gay people as leaders in the Boy Scouts.
- Mormons have never allowed women in the priesthood.
Mormons practiced racism, and now homophobia and sexism.