The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints expressed disappointment following the Boy Scouts of America’s acceptance of gay scout leaders – but not all religious groups share same sentiment.
Click through for more
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.diversityinc.com
The Mormon church has double standards. That church is not righteous. It does not lead. It follows, and it doesn’t even follow the righteous mainstream.
- First Mormons didn’t want Black people in the priesthood.
- Then Mormons fought against the right for LGBTQ people to marry.
- Then Mormons didn’t want LGBTQIA as members.
- Now Mormons are against gay people as leaders in the Boy Scouts.
- Mormons have never allowed women in the priesthood.