Phoenix, Arizona – Tuesday night, 34-year-old Rumain Brisbon was shot and killed by a police officer, because the officer mistakenly thought that he was carrying a gun. The Phoenix Police Department has not yet revealed the name of the officer responsible for the murder, but the smear campaign, by the media, against the victim has already begun.
– Click through to read more –
- End the war on drugs which is really a war on people.
- End stop and harass.
- End racial profiling.
- End harassment of Black and Latino people.
- End the racist doctrine White Supremacy.
- #BLACKLIVESMATTER, #iCANTBREATH