Examines the impact of the controversial fence along the U.S.-Mexico border.
The whole movie is available through HBO or HBO Go.
Apple TV now has access to HBO Go.
In this short documentary they show
- How migrants cross under and over the wall
- How many U.S. tax dollars are spent on the wall
- Up to the making of the movie, not one U.S. terrorist arrived through the U.S. – Mexico border
- The Fence does not cover the whole U.S. Mexico border region
- The Fence covers enough of the border so that many walk around the fence and die in the dessert
- How animals migration paths are blocked
- Approximately 2 people die per day crossing through the dessert areas of the U.S.
- For more about the deaths of our brothers and sisters visit No More Deaths
The following two tabs change content below.
I document oppression and connect communities.
Latest posts by Glenn Robinson (see all)
- Isabel Wilkerson’s Sweeping ‘Warmth of Other Suns’ - March 7, 2014
- How Privilege Works in the U.S. - February 28, 2014
- Gender, Race, and Rape During the Civil War - February 21, 2014