Examines the impact of the controversial fence along the U.S.-Mexico border.
The whole movie is available through HBO or HBO Go.
Apple TV now has access to HBO Go.
In this short documentary they show
- How migrants cross under and over the wall
- How many U.S. tax dollars are spent on the wall
- Up to the making of the movie, not one U.S. terrorist arrived through the U.S. – Mexico border
- The Fence does not cover the whole U.S. Mexico border region
- The Fence covers enough of the border so that many walk around the fence and die in the dessert
- How animals migration paths are blocked
- Approximately 2 people die per day crossing through the dessert areas of the U.S.
- For more about the deaths of our brothers and sisters visit No More Deaths
The following two tabs change content below.
❤ Freedom of movement | #BLACKLIVESMATTER | RT 'Migration is Beautiful' here https://twitter.com/getgln/status/470109908721860608
Latest posts by Glenn Robinson (see all)
- Cop Pleads Not Guilty After Shocking Video Shows Him Kill an Unarmed Veteran in Cold Blood - February 28, 2015
- Black Employees At NYC TGI Friday’s Claim They Were Replaced With Light-Skinned Workers - February 27, 2015
- Bill Maher Makes Epic Rant, Calls Out Obama to End the Drug War & Free Drug War Prisoners - February 25, 2015