On Twitter I follow @gundeaths
You’re probably thinking, “What a depressing twitter account!”, and you’d be right.
However, before I started following this account I didn’t fully realize just how rampant U.S. gun violence is.
Today on CNN, I noticed another baby was shot. I went to @gundeaths to see if they had reported it; they had. Then I saw that they reported another 1 year old shot on the same day.
- Sarasota Mother Shot Her Daughter, 1, Then Turned Gun on Herself
- Baby Dies After Being Shot In Head In Brownsville, Brooklyn (supposed revenge intended for the victim’s uncle)
And for those who haven’t seen it before, here is the chart of all U.S. guns deaths since Sandy Hook.
It’s really sickening when you watch the animation with the red dots.
Latest posts by With Love Glenn (see all)
- Knockout Game Is ‘Like the Animal Kingdom’ CNN’s Guest Says as He Beats Up Don Lemon - December 9, 2013
- 2013: The year in pictures – CNN.com - December 9, 2013
- Unarmed Man Shot At By NYPD Has Been Charged With Assault Because Bullets Hit Bystanders - December 8, 2013