On Twitter I follow @gundeaths
You’re probably thinking, “What a depressing twitter account!”, and you’d be right.
However, before I started following this account I didn’t fully realize just how rampant U.S. gun violence is.
Today on CNN, I noticed another baby was shot. I went to @gundeaths to see if they had reported it; they had. Then I saw that they reported another 1 year old shot on the same day.
- Sarasota Mother Shot Her Daughter, 1, Then Turned Gun on Herself
- Baby Dies After Being Shot In Head In Brownsville, Brooklyn (supposed revenge intended for the victim’s uncle)
And for those who haven’t seen it before, here is the chart of all U.S. guns deaths since Sandy Hook.
It’s really sickening when you watch the animation with the red dots.
Latest posts by Glenn (Freedom of Movement) Robinson (see all)
- “Sorry for the inconvenience we are trying to change the world” - December 16, 2014
- Samuel L. Jackson Just Challenged Celebrities to Call Out the “Violence of the Racist Police” - December 15, 2014
- settler colonialism - December 12, 2014